1. Treat Others the Way You Would Like to be Treated
2. Keep Safe:
*Walk to your classroom line when recess is over
*Swing Safely - No jumping Forward Swinging Only!
*Safe Hands - No pushing, pinching, grabbing, etc.
*Football - Catching with a friend is fine, no tag, kicking or touch football.
*Playground Equipment - Follow the arrow directions on the monkey bars and climbers. Sitting on the top of the Monkey Bars is not a safe thing to do!
*Safe Sliding on the Slides - When you get to the bottom of the slide, keep moving!
*Yellow Ladder - Up and down climbing only, no stepping over!
*No running on mulch around equipment and swings
*Use caution around playground equipment.
3. Good Sportsmanship is a MUST!
* Two and four square - Count down from 10 to solve disagreement, if it cannot be solved, all players are out.
4. Absolutely NO BULLYING ALLOWED!!!
5. Snow Play:
*Appropriate Snow Dress Required. That means boots, snow pants or suit, hat and mittens.
*No sledding on any ice
6. Play Games on the grassy area of the playground
7. Leave the flowers to grow! Flowers can make some of us feel sneezy and stuffy!
8. Have fun with your friends and include all students who want to Play!
Winter Recess Rules
OUTDOOR RECESS WILL OCCUR EACH DAY IF THE TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 10 DEGREES. WINDCHILL IS ALWAYS A FACTOR IN THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS.
Students must have boots in order to play in the snow.
No sledding in the parking lot.
Stay off the ice.